Sunday 8 June 2014

8/6/2014

had been three months didn't update here ~~~
lazy to write blog but will update when i have mood to write wakakaXD
nw i'm active on twitter and instagram , fb less using~~

last month MAY , special month for me ~~~ my birthday month~~
MAY had my final exam , Malacca trip 2 days 1 night with college buddies , gathering with my secondary school classmates and the special 527 ^_^ 

my final exam result was successfully all passed not need retake anything , thanks god i had successes my second sem and nw i'm in third sem ~~~

Malacca trip was my unforgettable memories in my college life , it was my first time hang out with my college buddies. Becoz we all was a food lover so we like food hunter to hunt many nice food or drink in the Malacca.
Like coconut milk shake, durian puff, jonker satay, baba charlie nyonya cake, putu piring, longkang lala&si ham and etc. And also we had a night drink some alcohol at Epicureo. The Geographer cafe 's cheese cake so nice ^_^
i had bring two bottle of wine to celebrate done our final exam and second sem. And also surprise birthday to nixon~~~
we gossip in our sun flower home stay there until 0330. So noisy and exited !

Malacca memories ^_^


gathering with my classmates at hometown steamboat manjalala ~
so exited bcoz i'm had been one years ago didn't meet them ~~ so miss that time when we was in secondary school , until nw they also call me monitor leong haha XD
i'm graduate already no more monitor~~~ wakaka
just feel like not enough time for the gathering , look like we still had many things to gossip XD
Will meet them again soon ^_^
photo can check on my instagram ^^

My birthday the special 527
that day i was feel some disappoint .... i don't want said anything about the sad thing.
But, thanks my girl small chun she had give me a surprise cake to me ~~ thanks ya ^_^
so many years old friend not need talk many thing u will understand right~~hahaXD
thanks all the wishes from web and phone ^_^

For my this new sem~~ welcome my another old friend Waiv study in my college ~~
i don't know why~~ we both same primary school, same secondary school and nw same college & same course with me ~~~ OMG ~~haha XD

Waiv, Me, Small Chun

this third sem fight for english2 and math 2 !!!!!! 
fighting !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment